Wrong Side of the Bed

I want to tell you about my day. About how I am feeling, how lonely it could be, how crazy my thoughts could go.

I want to tell you....

How I woke up at 7am but opted to stay curled in bed until I hear my stomach grumbled and eventually, I had to get up and fill up my tummy with whatever I have on the fridge that day.

How I tried to figure out how to hang dry all my washed clothes coz I included the beddings and towels.

How crazy the weather can change in here, it's sunny today, rainy tomorrow, sunny again for the next two days. Warm day, chilly evenings.

How I had delete my acount and uninstall Tinder on my phone. Apparently, I seem to have build enough connections for now.

How I have lots of chocolates on the fridge, but I opted to buy a very expensive slice of cheese cake, coz that's what I really want to eat. Matcha is for another stressful day.

How biking let me discover places and cities near me.

How I got a very cheap monthly mobile sim subscription without a contract.

How I wake up and wish to have your arms around me on this cold Monday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023