02.14.2017

So this is how I celebrated my first Valentine's day in Japan:

Woke up at 5am.
Walked to the bus station at 6:30
4-hr bus trip to Kumamoto for a "training"
Ate burger at the Freshness Burger
Completed the "training"
Walked around the Kumamoto Castle
Got lost somewhere in the Kumamoto Castle
Found my way back because people are so nice and helpful.
Finished reading After Dark by Haruki Murakami in the bus.
Walked my way home from the bus station.
Came home to a cold and silent apartment.

It's gonna be like this for the next days. Coming home to a very silent home and alone for most of the time.

Nothing new about that. Except for the cold weather.

This is just a stage.

Just like any dream, one day, some day, I won't feel alone anymore.

Comments

  1. I am sorry to hear that you were alone on Valentine's Day. It is okay. There is nothing wrong with that.

    I too am often lonely. I live on the other side of the world from you, but I wouldn't mind a penpal. My email is zhouzilong222@gmail.com Feel free to send me a message anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks for checking out my page. I will definitely remember, thank you for your very welcoming offer ;D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello po! Ayos naman. Saktong paalis na yung lamig, parating na yung ulan.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023