Used and Abused

I was not part of the crowd but I have no choice but to pass through that crowd so I could get to the entrance of the mall. I didn't understand what the announcer on the stage was saying. All I wanted to do was get past the myriad of people and then take a breath of freedom in a safe place. I was so focused on moving and making my way, going against the crowd. Suddenly, the people began shouting and waving their flags. I had no idea what was happening!

I just wanna get into that door.

Then, altogether, they screamed, "Lusob!!!!...!" "Lusob!!!!...."

Fear crept all over my body. I felt stunned. I can't seem to move but I have to.

If I will stay there and not move, it would look like.... 

A cast of crabs spotted a prey and then trying to pull down on the prey on all sides....

A prey trying to cross a river full of crocodiles....

A human being in the middle of a zombie attack....

But I know I had to move and get going if  I wanna stay alive. So, my two friends and I swarmed into the crowd towards the stairs up into the entrance of the mall.

I was heavily panting as I gasp for air when we entered the mall. A safe place.

I will never ever forget that day.

Rather than anger, I felt pity for those people. They wasted their energy, effort and resources on something that is totally unreasonable and unjustifiable. They were used and abused.






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natakot ka seriously? Nasa likod mo ako, secured ka baby kat! hahaha... Speaking of mod, sanay na sanay ako pumunta sa mob nung LFS pa ako. pero ibang iba ang ambiance last sunday. The energy, walang emotion kahit sumisigaw sila ng lusob! lusob! at sumisigaw ako ng SUSO! Suso! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. seryoso, it sent creeps all over my body.. haha.. Yun pala yung sinisigaw mo?! Akala ko nakikisabay ka! haha

      Nag-LFS naman ako pero never akong nagfrontline.

      Delete
  3. Aww... cher Kat... isa ka rin pala sa mga libo-libong na-inconvenienced ng rally na yan last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo fiel :( Hassle much. Superlate na din akong nakauwi dahil sobrang konti ng mga buses and cabs. On top of that, I lost my glasses pa habang naglalakad from Boni to Guadalupe. Akala ko nalagay ko sa case and kept it on my bag, yun pala, nahulog ko talaga sya :'(

      Delete
  4. isa sa mga headlines na nagpaduwal sa akin nung una kong binuksan ang TV.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there is really nothing good in the news lately... it's like 70% bad news. 10 worse news, 10 worst news and 10% good news.

      Delete
  5. i totally dont get it yccos pero mukang seryoso to, ala stampede. Please explain, is this in relation with INC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. I'd love to blabber more about it. but not here :P :D :D :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023