Trip with the Tripster


I have met one of my idols and supercrush in the blogworld last 02.07.2015!

Mr. Tripster Guy!

I tried not to be late, but I was late for an hour. Good thing this guy knows how to entertain himself. Instead of that ice cream parlor as rendezvous, I found him in a bookstore.

He is far from the buddha figure in his profile photo. Much as I want to post his photo, I was given very strict instruction not to post any evidence of his existence.

Well, ice cream then after a couple of hours, coffee fueled our conversations. We had non-stop conversations just about anything. But that topics that really made him shift more comfortably on his seat are books, reading, writing and politics, the Marcoses--- Imelda in particular. His passion about politics is very evident that I learned so much about the Philippine political systems and issues. He lives in another country but is way more informed about the Philippine politics that I do! I wish I can ask more questions but the four hours was not enough. I wish we had more time. Sobrang bitin!

In almost all meet ups like this, it's always like time flies so fast! Soooooo fast! I am just always so grateful for them taking time to meet in person. I am so glad I get to read his blogs and definitely honored to meet him in person, too! The aloof and suplado-type of writer can be not-so-forever-anonymous pala. We seem to jive at almost everything including boys. Hahaha.

Who doesn't love Nutella?! He gave me a Nutella spread as pasalubong. I didn't bring anything for him as I had no idea what could fit his liking and interest. Good thing, I have a filipino-authored novel I think I will never take time to read and he is the best person to have it. We met again the following day so I can give it to him and let him write on my little black notebook of memories.

When we parted ways bid our goodbyes and made that final beso-beso, I turned my back with mixed feelings. Overflowing happiness, there's tons of kiligs and a bit of panghihinayang. This guy, is the type of guy I would fall for. Only that, it can never ever be. How could I fall for a guy who happens to like guys as well? If not, I seem to have an affnity with the bad guys. What's wrong with me? Lol! Of course, nothing's wrong. The universe just tells me to wait. Hehehehe..
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Ikaw na talaga ang star ng BEB, Bloggers Eye Ball. Siguro one day, you can organize one EB and we will all attend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga noh!!!! Sige :)
      Hehehe. Its superfun to meet wonderful people :) :) :) and maybe its gonna be a blast bring them altogether in one event! Fingers crossed, we can get that done :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! A very talented girl met a very talented man. I am sure that 4 hours was not enough:) Sayang, la picture:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga po eh. Shy type po kasi sya eh. Pero, walang duda, ka-pogi, ka-cute, ka-crushable! Hehe

      Delete
  3. Waaaah Gusto ko rin makipag meet and greet mga idol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Push yan!!!! Habang andito pa ko sa QC at pakalat-kalat sa UP every now and then! Let me know when u can :) would be more than happy to get to know you and your tadhana blues! Lels.

      Delete
  4. *meep* (=^ェ^=)
    lalo tuloy ako na-curious sa tunay na katauhan ni sir Tripster. hihihi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... He is such a super nice person :D :D

      Delete
  5. Hindi ko alam kung bakit, pero ramdam ko ang iyong 'kilig factor' sa isinulat mong ito tungkol sa pagkikita ninyo ni Mr. Tripster! hahaha :)

    Nakakatuwa naman :)
    Pinakagusto kong part ay yung mga conversations ninyo, gustong-gusto ko ang mga opinionated na tao. Siguro kung kasama niyo ako, makukuntento na lang akong makinig sa inyong kuru-kuro, ang saya nun hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah eh... Hahaha.. Kahit di naman dapat kiligin, nakakakilig pa rin. Lols.

      Hmm... Yaan mo, one day, magkikita rin tayo :) :) at magkukwento ka rin! :D :D :D

      Delete
  6. naks the new EB Queen... ang ganda nagapakasulat mo dito para kang isang teenager na muling nakita ang iyong crush sa mahabang panahon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queen talaga? pwedeng princess lang? Bata pa ko eh.. Hahaha...

      It is always an amazing and a humbling experience to get a chance to meet wonderful people :) :) :)

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha OMG couldn't get enough of this post! haha
    I don't know di naman tayo close but I was very amused reading this post :) hehehe
    P.S its really great to meet someone great but sometimes they aren't for us to keep you know like bf/gf thing hahaa

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023